I firmly believe every student should have access to reading, whether they have access to the Internet or not. So, I have been brainstorming ways to help get my books into your students’ hands. Choose the scenario that works best for you and your students:
You have students who do not have access to the Internet:
Contact me and I will send you FREE copies of my paperback books, as long as you commit to delivering them directly to your students.
You have students who have access to the Internet:
- If you already own a class set of any of my books, contact me and I will send you a FREE non downloadable, non copy-able digital copy of the book you can share with your students. You should not have to pay for a class set you already own.
- If you don’t own a class set, you have three options:
- Buy a class set and will supply a FREE non downloadable, non copy-able digital copy of the book you can share with your students.
- Mike Peto and a group of independent authors are offering digital flip books for $24.99 per title for one year for up to 300 students. You can find Alice, Alicia, Khadra, Camille, La fille, le chien et le gobelet, and more novels by independent authors in Mike’s library.
- And finally, you can always access my books as E-books on Amazon. Back in the spring, I set the price to the lowest setting possible ($2.99) and I am not planning on changing it until we are all out of this pandemic.